We offer a range of tutor-led online training courses comprising live tuition via web link. These ‘Virtual’ courses are a highly cost effective method of taking tutor-led training. No special software is required and the training can be conducted on any PC or laptop with a Broadband Internet connection, speakers and a microphone. Although not absolutely essential, a communications headset (such as that used on Skype & MSN) is an advantage. If required we can supply one as a low-cost option (see rates below).
During your Virtual Training you will be guided through a series of practical demonstrations and can ask your tutor questions at any time throughout the duration of the course. Here are some of the benefits of virtual training:
- No travelling – live, expert tutor-led training in the convenience of your own office or home.
- Fully interactive training experience – see and speak with your tutor throughout the course.
- Follow along with trainer-led demonstrations for practical skills-based training.
- Cost effective – low delegate rate with no travelling or overnight expenses.
- Small class sizes ensure that you get personal assistance when you need it.
Virtual courses are 4 hours in duration starting at 9am and finishing at 1pm, including a mid-morning break All our Virtual courses include personal training manuals and a course completion certificate within the price. Here are our rates for Virtual Training:
- 1 delegate: £225
- 2 delegates: £325
- 3 delegates: £425
Headsets are available at a cost of £10 per person + VAT. Please note that 14 days notice is required for all headset orders.
The average cost for a 1 day public Microsoft course is around £280 per person (plus your travelling expenses). Our onsite group training rate for 1 – 3 people is £450, so you can see that the Virtual Training option represents very good value for money. Please note that all training rates are + VAT.
The following courses are available as Virtual Training sessions:
- Excel Foundation
- Excel Intermediate
- Excel Advanced
- Word Foundation
- Word Advanced
- PowerPoint Foundation
- PowerPoint Advanced
- MS Project Foundation
- MS Project Advanced
- Visual Basic (VBA) Foundation
- Visual Basic (VBA) Intermediate
- Visual Basic (VBA) Advanced
- Sage Level 1
- Sage Level 2
- Sage Level 3